Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGOs in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, a leading IT and Cyber security consulting company in Texas is seeking to recruit a highly motivated Customer Service Representative. The company supports Small to medium business by providing strategic IT services. The successful candidate be responsible for providing exceptional customer support and satisfaction. The candidate will interact with customers through various channels, such as phone, email, chat, or in-person, to address inquiries, resolve issues, and provide information about products or services. The Ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of experience.
- Strengthen customer service capabilities by developing & enforcing Customer Service standards
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of our products, services, and promotions to effectively assist customers and provide accurate information.
- Identify and escalate complex or unresolved customer issues to the appropriate department for further assistance and resolution.
- Keep detailed and accurate records of customer interactions, transactions, and inquiries in our customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure a seamless customer experience, working closely with sales, technical support, and other departments as needed.
- Continuously strive for personal and team improvement by actively participating in training sessions and keeping up-to-date with product knowledge and industry trends.
- Effective floor and queue management using provided tools & systems
- Resolve escalated and complex customer issues on-time.
- Build customer relations by interacting with customers on telephone, email or letter
- Implement and practice the principles of Quality Management System in daily job activities.
- Deliver regular reports on the company’s performance on customer satisfaction.
- Collection and documentation of all customer feedback obtained through interactions.
- Reviewing team performance regularly against set customer satisfaction goals.
- Must have a bachelor’s Degree in Business-related field from a recognized University.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role in a fast-paced environment, preferably in the Tech sector.
- A professional course in Customer service will be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a professional and friendly demeanor.
- Comfortable working in GMT-5 hours.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a focus on finding solutions and providing exceptional customer experiences.
- Strong interpersonal skills & Leadership Skills.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Proficiency in using customer service software, CRM systems, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Availability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Please click on the tab below to apply:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***