Our client, a global manufacturing company is seeking to recruit a Customer Service Representative to be based in Johannesburg, South Africa. The preferred candidate MUST be a South African National with prior work experience in the manufacturing sector processing export orders and a background in customer service and/or internal sales.
• Compile an order in-take report and submit to the CSR Manager on a daily basis
• Promote and sell the slow moving and warehouse 32 stock to customers
• Liaise with the Operations and Dispatch staff to ensure that customer requirements are met.
• Receive customer feedback and record the feedback on salesforce.com on a daily basis
• Update customer price lists when price changes occur
• Load customer orders on the MFGpro system to create a sales order
• Create a job card based on the sales order
• Liaise with the Finance department regarding customers that are on hold
• Provide customers feedback in terms of urgent orders as well as materials that are out of stock
• Must have a Diploma in Customer Service/Sales/Marketing or related field.
• Must have above 2 years’ customer service experience in the manufacturing industry.
• Must be a holder of a Matric/Grade 12 Certificate.
• Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
• Must be detail oriented and possess good analytical skills
• Must be solution oriented and computer literate.
• Must be a South African National.
• Must be willing to work in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Please click on the tab below to apply;