Our client, an Information and Research Institute, is seeking to recruit a Data Entry and Monitor Clerk. The ideal candidate will be responsible for reviewing websites as well as writing and drafting security alerts. He/she Must be computer literate and have excellent communication skills both oral & written.
- Maintain data entry requirements by following company data procedures.
- Data entry into standard Excel formats and other databases.
- Monitor IT systems used within the Operations Centre and input data as and when required.
- Relaying 24/7 information requests and events to the appropriate authority.
- Daily collation and processing of current information and the production and dissemination of daily reports and emails.
- Daily oversight of all tracking platforms and operations.
- Phone handling and client response.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Performing any other reasonable tasks as assigned.
- University Degree or Diploma.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in a data entry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Kiswahili, English and Somali.
- Proficient computer skills and experience in Excel, Word, other Microsoft office packages, compilation of spreadsheets and databases.
- Able to work in a variable shift pattern with hours that may vary according to operational need.
- Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed.
- Able to demonstrate discretion and engender trust.
- Current Kenyan Certificate of Good Conduct
Please click on the tab below to apply: