Our client, a Global Cloud based Information Solution Company that provides data management technology & solutions to several well-known global consumer brands is looking to recruit a dynamic Data Source Automation Support. He/she will be based in Nairobi with frequent travel across the country. The successful candidate MUST have advanced skill in Excel with a strong understanding of Pivot tables and reconcile file background. In addition to this, a strong Technology training with a natural ability to work with Data Warehousing & SQL.
• Work under the guidance of the Data Source Automation team in South Africa.
• Monitor the automated feeds & ensure that data is received as required.
• Where data feed issues have occurred promptly troubleshoots and resolve issues by problem solving or escalating the unresolved issues promptly.
• Capture, complete and maintain the relevant data source trackers.
• Through out the set-up process forward the required documentation, tickets & follow up with the Business Development, client success & project operation for additional specification & sign-offs.
• Monitor the status & health of all daily data sources & responsible for solving ad hoc queries.
• Openly communicate progress & any challenges on an ongoing basis & escalates any complex issues for resolution.
• Identify & recommend improvements & changes in the data source automation process.
• Externally partner with distributors, clients & data providers.
• Must have advance skills in MS. Excel.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in IT or Engineering related field.
• Knowledge and deep understanding of data warehousing principles, data modelling & data reporting tools.
• Proficient in the use of MSQL Server.
• Knowledge of Microsoft client operating systems & network infrastructure.
• Candidate with a general understanding & experience of accounting systems such as Tally, Sage – Pastel, QuickBooks and SAP work will have a distinct advantage.
• Strong planning and organization skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an extroverted personality.
• Highly numerate with effective time management skills.
• Ability to learn, adapt and change in high paced environments.
Please click on the tab below to apply;