A global bus and truck Manufacturing Company in the Automotive sector is making their grand entrance in Kenya with existing operations in Uganda and Tanzania for close to a year. They are seeking to recruit a Dealership Manager who will manage the daily activities of dealership units of trucks and buses with a focus on Sales Management, Customer relationship, team leading and dealership profitability. The ideal candidate Must have prior experience in a similar role in the Automotive Sector.
• Promotes and participate in weekly work meetings with salesmen to follow up tasks results and action plans.
• Review the monthly sales performance in collaboration with the salesman to determine where improvement can be made.
• Analyze current procedures and activities to identify and present opportunities for improvement.
• Maintain good relationship with customers by meeting and exceeding their expectations
• Ensure the facilities management to comply with standards and marketing requirements.
• A bachelor’s degree in sales/marketing/business or Engineering from a recognized institution.
• A master’s degree will be an added advantage.
• Over 8 years’ experience in sales within the Automotive industry, 4 of which should be at Managerial
• A clean driving license with ability to drive both manual & auto transmission vehicles.
• Hands-on approach results driven & pleasant personality.
• Strong desire & passion for customer service.
• Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and influencing skills.
• Great organizational, analytical, interpersonal skills & a team player.
• Ability to create a win-win situation in conflict resolution.
• Ability to work under pressure when necessary and high level of Integrity.
Please click on the tab below to apply;