Our client, a dental clinic, is looking to recruit a Dental Nurse and Nursing Assistant to work closely with the dentist, assisting throughout a patient’s visit. The desired candidate must have at least 1 year dental/clinic work experience as a dental nurse and nursing assistant. He/she must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Prepare treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Prepare patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping patient.
- Provide information to patients and employees by answering questions and requests.
- Provide instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area.
- Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials on instruments and in the patient’s mouth.
- Educate patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions.
- Document dental care services by charting in patient records.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Managing the clinic’s appointments diary.
- Diploma in dental assisting / dental nursing or related field.
- At least 1-year experience in a dental clinic.
- Relevant internship rotation.
- Dental assistance skills.
- Knowledge of disinfection and sterilization techniques.
- Friendly and gentle with ability to relate to patients.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of proper terminology for dental equipment.
Please click on the tab below to apply: