Our client, a well-established Dental clinic in Westlands is looking to recruit a Dental Operations Manager for their offices based in Nairobi, Kenya. The ideal candidate must have experience with management in a service setting. Experience in Human Resource Management is also mandatory.
- Ensure the efficient day-to-day running of the clinic.
- Take payments. recording on a daily takings sheet and on PC patients records.
- Oversee all areas of the clinic and ensure all protocols are in place and followed.
- To liaise with the principle team and clinical team to ensure the smooth running of the clinic.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of financial and patient records.
- To ensure the reception and nursing teams carry out their duties in support of the clinical team.
- To ensure accurate and efficient processing of corporate claims.
- Be in charge of associate contracts, employment contracts, disciplinary cases and company policies.
- To ensure all health and safety protocols including HA record requirements are maintained.
- Prepare associate work schedules.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Business Management.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the service industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to take initiative in all areas & develop role where appropriate.
- Willingness to work Monday to Saturday.
- Management experience for at least 3 years.
- Must be honest, reliable and trustworthy.
- Worked in dental surgery and have knowledge of dental treatments, prices, length of appointments.
- Be presentable and take care of your appearance.
- Keep accurate records & ensure the recording methods are used in line with practice policy.
Please click on the tab below to apply: