We are looking for a qualified Digital / Communication / PR manager to join our client, a progressive, dynamic, fun & diverse International school based in Tatu City. Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral & written communication skills and can develop engaging content. He/she should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations. Candidates with experience working with an International school would have a distinct advantage.
- Develop effective corporate communication strategies.
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Coordinate all public relations activities.
- Engage audiences across traditional & new media.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Create content for press releases, by-line articles and keynote presentations.
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results every quarter.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Manage internal communications (memos, newsletters, etc.).
- Proven experience as Communications /PR/Digital/Communication specialist.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years post graduate experience.
- Must have experience working in an International School
- Experience in web design & content production is a plus.
- Experience in copywriting and editing.
- Solid understanding of project management principles
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software is an asset.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
- Outstanding organisational and planning abilities
- Proficient command of English.
- BSc/BA in public relations, communications or relevant field.
Please click on the tab below to apply: