Our client, an International NGO registered in Kenya is looking to recruit the Director of People, Development and Administration. The successful candidate will be required to commit to the global values of the Organisation. He/she MUST be a natural leader with a minimum of 10 years in senior management.
Key Responsibilities: –
• Lead the human resource and administration team.
• Responsible for budget oversight.
• Responsible for the day to day matrix management of the Organisation managers to ensure adherence to critical policies & procedures.
• Negotiating employment and other legal contracts.
• Development, roll out & activation of HR policies.
• Field visits to ensure staff issues are addressed promptly.
• Responsible for management of health & safety in the workplace.
• Responsible for processing of work permits, NGO board & immigration documents.
• Liaise with external parties on compliance issues.
• Oversee the efficient management of admin services within the support office.
• Identify learning & development needs and coming up with policies in collaboration with the Country management team.
• Must be a registered member of IHRM with a valid practising certificate.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field.
• Must have a minimum of 10 years in senior managerial position.
• Experience in an international NGO will be a distinct advantage.
• Demonstrate strong leadership skills & ability to inspire and to motivate teams.
•Excellent communication skills for negotiating & conflict resolution
• Budget Management.
Monthly Gross Salary:
Please click on the tab below to apply;