Our client, a social enterprise company, is looking to recruit a high-performing Director of Project Manager. The successful candidate MUST have experience as an assets manager or leading a project finance team. Experience working with development finance institutions is critical.
- Lead and advise company project development team and advise on company strategy.
- Advise on energy product offtake strategy with industrial fuel buyers.
- Create engagement strategy with government on renewable fuel products.
- Lead early and late stage projects at any development stage to reach financial close.
- Advise on project risk allocation and legal agreements such as partnership agreements etc.
- Support fundraisin processes from both private sector investors to development finance institution.
- Building and reviewing bankable project finance models and drafting of investment memorandums.
- Must have a Minimum Degree certification.
- Must have experience working with development finance institutions such as IFC, FMO etc.
- Minimum of 2 years working as a project developer.
- Experience working with big philanthropy.
- Experience working with governments in developing markets.
- Must be a critical and creative thinker.
- Must be comfortable with a startup environment with multiple priorities and quick timelines.
- Excellent analytical thinker and effective communicator.
Please click on the tab below to apply: