Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGOs in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, in the Manufacturing sector is looking to recruit a Dispatch Assistant. The successful candidate will be responsible for in coordinating the scheduling and dispatching services. He/she will work closely with the dispatch team and various stakeholders to ensure seamless coordination of resources and timely delivery of services. The ideal candidate should have at least 2-3 years of experience in Dispatch.
- Assist in managing the daily dispatch operations by scheduling and assigning service requests to appropriate personnel or vehicles.
- Effectively communicate with field staff, customers, and other team members to relay important information, updates and changes in schedules.
- Maintain and update daily schedules, ensuring that appointments and tasks are scheduled in a timely manner and optimizing routes for efficiency.
- Maintain accurate records of dispatch activities i.e including service requests, assignments, cancellations, and customer interactions.
- Provide exceptional customer service by addressing customer inquiries, concerns, and requests related to dispatch operations.
- Collaborate closely with other team members to ensure smooth coordination and execution of tasks.
- Must have a relevant diploma.
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience working in a similar role.
- Good organizational, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask & prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in using dispatch software, GPS systems, and other relevant tools to optimize scheduling and routing.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in maintaining records.
- Exceptional customer service orientation and the ability to interact professionally with customers and team members.
- Willingness to work flexible hours and to be trained.
Please click on the tab below to apply:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***