Our client a Global materials science & manufacturing company specialising in the design & production of a wide variety of labelling materials is looking to recruit a Dispatch Clerk to be based in their plant along Mombasa road. The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall coordination & management of safe, efficient, handling, dispatch & distribution of products. He/she will be required to ensure inventory losses are less than 1% and currently has a position title of a dispatch clerk.
- Ensure daily delivery targets are met.
- Ensure the correct procedure for deliveries are adhered.
- Issue the correct documentation on dispatch.
- Conduct daily inspections of delivery vehicles & forklifts.
- Report any deviations on the condition of equipment for repairs.
- Ensure a hands-on approach during dispatch & assist with forklift whenever needed.
- Handle other duties such as invoicing & receiving when required.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Logistics as a dispatch clerk.
- Must have experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have a higher diploma or bachelor’s degree in procurement or business-related course.
- Advanced Excel skills with experience working with an ERP system.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal & time management skills.
- Willing to work Monday to Saturday.
- Thorough knowledge of operations procedures & processes.
Please click on the tab below to apply;