Our client, a leading regional manufacturing Group in Nairobi are seeking to recruit a Dispatch Clerk. He will be responsible for handling services order, direct drivers, management of safe, efficient, handling, dispatch & distribution of products, resolve service issues any new problem that may arise. He/she will be required to ensure inventory losses are less than 1% and currently has a position title of a dispatch clerk. The successful candidate Must have prior working experience in the FMCG sector, must have high integrity and Must be Gurajati /Hindi/ Punjabi/ Islamic speaking.
- Ensure daily delivery targets are met.
- Ensure the correct procedure for deliveries are adhered.
- Issue the correct documentation on dispatch.
- Conduct daily inspections of delivery vehicles.
- Report any deviations on the condition of equipment for repairs.
- Handle other duties such as invoicing & receiving when required.
- Plan, direct, supervise and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff.
- Records and documents information from Drivers and distributes to appropriate departments.
- Detect any pilferage activities.
- Must have a higher diploma or bachelor’s degree in procurement or business-related course.
- Must have integrity with high morals and professional ethical values.
- Must have prior working experience in the FMCG sector.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure while meeting strict deadlines.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Dispatch Clerk.
- Excellent people management, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task between various briefs.
- Self-driven, focused and goal oriented.
- Thorough knowledge of operations procedures & processes.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply;