Our client, a company that specializes in performance improvement is looking to recruit an Education Client Partner. The work of the Education Client Partner is grounded in the ability to invest in and engage schools and other stakeholders as vital partners in this work and present solutions to key decision makers and grow impact and sales revenue. This is largely an independent field sales role for a sales executive with a high degree of business maturity. Through training, this individual will acquire expertise in our education offerings.
- Independently call on schools and higher education institutions to generate sales for Leader in Me and professional development solutions.
- Understand and guide schools in the learning application process to improve results and generate annual renewal of sales.
- Close business consistently within the company guidelines developed for solutions and pricing.
- Develop and execute on marketing and leadership plans to meet and exceed monthly revenue targets.
- Partner and nourish relationships with schools.
- This encompasses quality assurance, including the ability to lead consultative conversations with educators and make recommendations and enhancements process.
- A bachelor’s degree in any field is required.
- High sales acumen with experience preferably in a professional services environment engaging with decision makers.
- Stable work history and successful track record of personal sales performance in a medium to large corporate environment.
- A consultative sales background with demonstrated skills in the areas of lead generation, forecasting, prospecting and driving opportunities to closure.
- A well-developed pattern of achievement, competitive skills energy, motivation, enthusiasm, and integrity is critical to success in this role.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential.
- Must be able to create and deliver compelling, polished sales presentations to decision makers in schools and stakeholders in the education sector.
- Ability to project manage, problem solve and present solutions to clients experiencing adversity.
- A passion for leadership and a belief that every child should have an opportunity to lead.
- Interdependent nature and genuine enjoyment of collaborations with others.
Please click on the tab below to apply: