Our client a global retail chain is looking to recruit an Electrical Plant Engineer. He will work closely with the general production manager and will handle detailed technical and electrical engineering functions. The ideal candidate must have at least 7 years in electrical maintenance.
- Planning and execution of extensive repair, maintenance and overhaul work.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial/commercial.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating a computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Must have a bachelor’s Degree in electrical/mechatronic engineering.
- Must have at least 7 years’ experience in electrical plant maintenance.
- Must possess definite managerial abilities to administer and control large technical labour force.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Must be a team player.
Please click on the tab below to apply: