Our client, a global Professional Service Business that delivers projects, provides expertise in engineering, procurement and construction is looking to recruit a hands-on Enabling Service Coordinator & Project Manager to be based in Kenya. The successful candidate will be responsible for project management frameworks, processes, risk management, effective schedule & action tracking to closure, cost management and communication. He/she Must have a background managing Turnkey Projects (Oil & Gas Exploration) and excellent experience interacting with Kenya National & County Government, Contractors and E&P Companies.
• Responsible for end-to-end planning of the non-technical areas.
• Responsible for ensuring that the Kenya Field Development non-technical plan will satisfy the Company business & development objectives & key stakeholders.
• Develop a performance management system to ensure effective coordination & monitoring of the team.
• Responsible for analyzing performance cost-benefit and remove any bottlenecks in the process.
• Work jointly with Project Risk Coordinator in identifying risk, assessment & management for the development.
• Ensure appropriate risk-based assurance activities are completed for the non-technical space.
• Work with the non-technical teams with an objective to improve & safeguard the development value proposition.
• Coordinate timely material, including pre-reads & presentation to support the client.
• Track required progress against plan, provide look ahead & expectation report.
• Responsible for coordinating the input for non-technical annual budgets benchmarked against the project objectives & plans.
• Work with the Project Senior Estimator in preparing the required cost estimates.
• Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
• Must have an excellent and proven background in Turnkey project.
• Must a Project Management Diploma.
• Must have 10+ years’ experience in planning & project management in the Oil & Gas Exploration & Production Industry.
• Experience of industry standard project controls system such as Primavera, Artemis or Ms. Project.
• Membership of a professional body such as PMI will be a distinct advantage.
• Excellent verbal, written and oral communication skills.
• Proven ability to review large quantities of data & information.
• Operational experience in bringing together multiple disciplines (Technical & Non-Technical areas such as land, water, local content etc.; Commercial, Legal).
• Ability to take responsibility & manage tasks through completion.
• React quickly & flexible to change circumstances.
• Adopt a pragmatic, fit or approach.
• Ability to work under pressure & adhere to guidelines.
Please click on the tab below to apply;