Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGO’s in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, a residential property with over 500 two-bedroomed flats is looking to recruit an Estate Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the property. He/she will also be responsible for managing the staff that works on the property, including the accountant and groundsmen. He/she must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in estate management and must be of personable character.
- Act as the primary point of contact for residents regarding property-related concerns and inquiries.
- Foster a positive and responsive relationship with residents, addressing their needs and ensuring a high standard of living.
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of the residential estate, including security, waste management, and cleaning.
- Oversee routine maintenance tasks and coordinate repairs to ensure all residential units are in excellent condition.
- Manage relationships with external contractors and service providers to ensure timely and cost-effective solutions.
- Conduct regular inspections to identify and address potential hazards.
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance activities, repairs, and property inspections.
- Updating board members through monthly reports.
- Any other tasks assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Facilities Management, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience in residential property or facilities management.
- Working Knowledge in Quick Books Accounting software
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Embrace field work and ability to deal effectively with people.
- Excellent communication in English and good with numbers
- Must have high report writing skill.
Please click on the tab below to apply:
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.