A Logistic/Engineering Service company is looking for an Executive Assistant for its offices in Karen, Nairobi. The company in question creates, builds and maintains long-term solutions and relationships. They employ a team of civil engineers, land surveyors, multi-discipline scientists and community planners who have the ability to assess, design and manage a vast array of critical needs infrastructure development projects. He/she must have excellent communication and project management skills as well as being customer service oriented.
- Prepare financial statements, reports, memos, invoice letter and other documents.
- Answer phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handle basic bookkeeping tasks.
- File and retrieve corporate records, documents and reports.
- Research and conduct data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees and executives.
- Help prepare for meetings and accurately record minutes from meetings.
- Greet visitors & decide if they should be able to meet with executives and interfacing with clients.
- Read and analyse incoming memos, submissions and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel and hotel arrangements for executives and team.
- Perform office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming emails, faxes and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the workplace, such as golf tournaments, fund raising events and staff appreciation events.
- High School Diploma.
- 3 years proven experience as an executive assistant.
- Strong organisational, project management and problem-solving skills with multi-tasking abilities.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS office suite and other software packages.
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast paced quickly changing environment.
- Problem solver with strong decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Written/spoken French an added bonus.
- Flexible hours.
- Valid Driving License.
Please click on the tab below to apply: