Our client, a Global Leader in business strategy consulting, is looking to recruit an Executive Assistant & Junior Office Coordinator to be based in their Nairobi office. The successful candidate will report directly to the Office Administrator. He/she will be required to come from the Big Four Audit Firm, or multinational organisation is a similar position.
- Organise support for project leaders, principals, partners & managing directors.
- Support independent schedule & travel plan.
- Responsible for monitoring travel days.
- English correspondence as directed.
- Handling of incoming & outgoing mail.
- Organise & update case files and maintain contacts.
- Generate & punctual submission of timesheets and other expenses.
- Responsible for documentation of client projects, presentations & invoices.
- Support compilation of proposals & presentations in collaboration with the principals and Partners.
- Organise meetings and events.
- Responsible for overall office functionality and appearance.
- Offer Support in recruiting function by scheduling interviews, preparing venues for recruiting events, supporting candidates during recruiting events.
- Other duties may be given.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Must have experience working in a Multinational or Big Four Audit Firm.
- Between 3 – 5 years of experience as an assistant in a similar position (ideally for executives).
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Competent, professional bearing and dealings with clients and coworkers.
- Willingness to think creatively and take on responsibility.
- Independent, structured work style and assertiveness.
- Flexibility, dedication, and ability to work under pressure.
- Absolute integrity, discretion, and a sense of responsibility.
- Coordination, organizational, and improvisational talent
- Pleasant, polite manners and charisma.
Please click on the tab below to apply;