Our client, a global NGO with a mission to support the building of businesses throughout Africa and South Asia to create jobs & make a lasting difference is looking to recruit a PA and Office Manager reporting directly to the MD Africa. The successful candidate will provide efficient administrative support to the Africa Team. The ideal candidate Must have a minimum of 5 years supporting C-Level Executives.
- Provide exceptional secretarial support to the Africa Team.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Process expense claims & ensure the Organisation’s expense policy is adhered to.
- Arrange internal & external meetings.
- Ensure internal database is kept up-to-date & new contact information is updated regularly.
- Ensure all local licenses and permits are obtained & renewed in good time.
- Liaise with building maintenance on all maintenance issues.
- Overseeing & managing goods & services in the office.
- Manage inventory & office set up processes.
- Must have relevant Diploma or Bachelor qualification.
- Experience in basic accounting & bookkeeping will have a distinct advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience supporting C-Level Executives.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Strong office administrator experience.
- Solid experience working in a multicultural environment.
Please click on the tab below to apply: