A prestigious Rental Homes company in the Hospitality and Tourism sector is looking to hire an Executive Housekeeper. The candidate will be responsible for the overall smooth cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of all rental properties contracted homes and public areas while also managing all laundry services the successful candidate Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role in the same industry. High attention to details is essential
- Responsible for the cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of all rental properties, contracted homes and public areas.
- Management of laundry services.
- Develop and implement housekeeping systems and procedures.
- Manage and control stocks of materials, cleaning supplies, equipment, uniforms needed for housekeeping in liaison with the accounting team.
- Managing the security deposit and extra cleaning billing effectively with the accounts department.
- Excellent spoken and written English. Some IT knowledge required/ basic computer packages.
- Ability to deal with customers and attend/ resolve guest complaints.
- Daily briefing of staff/ supervisors.
- Coordinating the preventative maintenance schedule of the rooms and public areas with the Revenue Generating team.
- Experience/ training on housekeeping activities.
- Prepare management reports and maintains databases. Prepare Annual Housekeeping Budget.
- Relevant Bachelor’s/ Diploma Degree.
- Proven experience in the House Keeping department
- Must have a minimum of 3 years in a similar role.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Must have a certificate of good conduct.
- Strong and confident communicator: both Verbal and Written.
- Confident and self-motivated individual who deals professionally with customers.
- Computer proficiency, data entry experience and working knowledge of software packages and office equipment.
Please click on the tab below to apply;