Our client, a Global commercial real estate, facilities management, outsourcing, advisory service and investment firm is looking to recruit a Facilities Manager (Site Lead) to handle soft technical service. He/she will be required to ensure that the facilities are operated and maintained in cost-effective and safe conditions, by the approved budget and customer’s requirement. He/she Must have a mechanical, production, facilities and electrical background in the manufacturing industry.
- Interface with the customer’s management regarding the direction of financial, contract & customer strategies.
- Communicates operating philosophy, objective & expectations to Operations Supervisors.
- Review and approve all expenditure for tools, equipment, supplies, materials and additional contract requirements.
- Manage, direct and schedule day-to-day and long-range activities.
- Assist with preparation of facility budget.
- Manage and supervise facilities personnel including hiring, promotions, recognition, discipline & performance management.
- Establishes process performance metrics; tracking, analysing and reporting performance.
- Resolve problems, conflict and maintain communication with the client.
- Manages contractor specifications, problems, performance and administration.
- Provide the technical and management direction for all facility management services.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in mechanical / Production Engineering Degree from a recognised university.
- Must have experience working in Manufacturing Engineering.
- Demonstrate leadership abilities & organisation skills.
- Must have experience in facility management, e. soft services including catering, project, security and day to day administration.
- Exposure experience working with unions will be an added advantage.
- Operational experience in FMCG / Manufacturing Company.
- Experience leading a multi-disciplinary operational team.
- Operational experience on delivering soft services, including a fully catered environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply;