Our client, a leading company in Tea production industry is seeking to recruit the best talent in the region for the position of Factory Manager. The ideal candidate must have a technical bachelor’s degree in Agriculture. Candidates with experience in tea processing is also mandatory.
• Oversee all factory operations including planning of production activities, training, meetings and work schedules.
• Oversee all materials movement from receiving raw material to operations processes through to storage and shipment.
• Manage, evaluate and maintain factory processing machinery to ensure productivity and minimal downtime.
• Preparation, monitoring and controlling of factory budgets.
• Prepare and submit periodic production reports, periodic updates and plans to the management.
• Ensure safety and health measures are maintained within the factory at all times.
• Maintain records & compliance with various government agencies including NEMA, KEBS etc to ensure the company is in good operating standards.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture
• At least 5 years relevant experience in agri-processing machines and maintenance
• Good working knowledge of OSHA.
• Good leadership, managerial and communication skills
• Proven ability to train, coach and mentor employees in productivity and safety
• Experience in Tea processing is also mandatory.
Please click on the tab below to apply;