Our client, a leading Kenyan furniture manufacturer, is looking to recruit an innovative Factory Supervisor who is attentive to detail for its Ngong Road workshop. Reporting to the Operations Manager he /she will be responsible for direct supervision and monitoring of the production activities in the factory. The successful candidate Must have 3 Years’ experience in a similar role
• Supervise, organize and monitor work, in consultation with the Operations manager.
• Keep a record of the jobs done and forward report daily.
• Ensure quality is adhered to and procedures of manufacturing are followed.
• Inspect the items and complete the checklists before these are moved to the next process or stage.
• Ensure that proper equipment and materials are available to complete jobs.
• Assist the artisans with any complicated tasks or projects.
• Enforce safety regulations.
• Ensure that the workshop in general is kept in a clean and tidy condition ALWAYS.
• Ensure safekeeping of drawings at the end of the day and make sure these are stored away when they are not being used. You will also maintain a register of all the drawings and record of who they are issued to.
• Monitor and supervise use of company patterns and samples.
• Coordinate the monthly stock take
• Relevant Diploma in a technical field from a recognized institution
• Must have 3 Years’ experience in a similar role
• Experience in furniture manufacturing will be an added advantage
• Must be a Team player with the ability to supervise
• Must be innovative and have attention to detail
• Have good written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated, pro-active and result driven
• Being an open and reliable person with high integrity
Please click on the tab below to apply;