Our client, a startup farm in Animal Processing industry across is seeking to recruit the best talent in the region for the position of Farm Manager. The successful candidate should have a background in animal production with expertise in poultry production. The ideal candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in Animal Science or Agribusiness. Candidates with experience in breeding goats/ cattle will have an advantage.
- Oversee production operations in the breeder Farms.
- Achieve of production targets.
- Monitor daily performance and curb abnormalities.
- Maintain Bio security and monitor health and safety.
- Implement timetable for medication and vaccinations.
- Manage and maintain proper farm records, quarantine and breed standards.
- Ensure feed stock levels are maintained.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Animal Health and Production.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in breeding.
- Excellent People Management skills
- Good judgement and problem-solving skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- A high level of integrity and accountability.
Please click on the tab below to apply;