Our client, a global player with a diverse portfolio of expertise across multiple industries including Agricultural imports, is looking to recruit a Feed Mill Production Supervisor. The successful candidate will supervise the production of complete feeds & supplements. He/she will oversee all feed mill production activities, to ensure proper quantity, quality & type is delivered. The candidate Must have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Maximize production of the highest quality finished feeds.
- Ensure compliance with all Food Safety Procedures & animal wellbeing procedures.
- Assist with feed raw materials procurement & storage.
- Create and manage employee work schedules in the production department.
- Maintain feed inventories and prepare monthly reports on the same.
- Identify ways to improve production & workflow in his department.
- Attend training and meetings on behalf of the production department.
- Ensure the proper use and maintenance of production equipment and sites.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree/Advanced Diploma in Agriculture related field.
- Must have at least 5 Years’ experience working in the production of Feed Mill.
- Have knowledge of Feed Mill equipment & machines used in production.
- Have knowledge of mixing& grinding of feed ingredients ratios within established procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written & oral.
- He/she should have supervised a team.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Must be very keen on achieving independent results.
Please click on the tab below to apply: