Our client, a well-established Tea Plantation in the outskirts of Nairobi, is looking to recruit a dynamic Field Executive to support day to day operation of the Tea Estate, Factories and labour. The successful candidate MUST have a minimum of 10 years working in a large-scale Agriculture plantation. Candidates with a background in Tea plantation will have a distinct advantage.
- To maximise unit productivity within the available resources.
- Ensure adequate staffing of human management resource for all field operations.
- Oversee budget planning, implementation & variance reporting for all field operations.
- Plan & provide resources for the best possible replanting programme.
- Lead the Company industrial relations negotiations.
- Maintain active contacts with recognised Union officials & develop networks within the Company labour leadership.
- Enforce Company rules, procedures & policies.
- Support in executive administration functions as delegated by the MD.
- Coordinate Company CSR activities.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or related field.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience working in a large Agriculture Plantation.
- Candidates with a background in Tea Plantation will have a distinct advantage.
- Candidates must be practical, innovative with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years in upper-level management.
- Excellent track record working with out-growers and labourers.
- Must be passionate, hands-on with proven long work tenure.
Please click on the tab below to apply: