Our client, a high-end gym & spa start-up is looking for a young and energetic Sales Agent to act as an ambassador and promote the business operations. The successful candidate will be responsible both for maintaining and increasing the overall satisfaction for members. He/she must have at least 3 years’ sales experience in the hospitality industry.
- Accountable for individual sales and achieving an individual sales forecast on a monthly basis.
- Maintain activity levels in all areas of telephone contact e.g. cold calling, retention calls, enquiry handling.
- Ensure that all targets, forecasts and goals set for activity levels are reached.
- Support and work with the marketing strategies and initiatives throughout the gym.
- Monitor and track all personal sales results and activity levels on a regular daily basis.
- Selling all types and categories of membership depending upon the customer’s needs.
- Liaise closely with all areas of Administration to ensure membership application procedures adhere.
- Must have a good natural sales ability.
- Must have advanced people and communication skills.
- Must be proficient with figures and basic calculations.
- Self-starter who consistently takes the initiative in problem-solving.
- Basic understanding or instinct towards customer needs is required.
- Good understanding of basic marketing methods, along with a knowledge of media within the club’s locality.
- Ability to plan daily structures to maximise the ideal selling times and maintain a weekly action plan.
- Good knowledge of the locality surrounding the club, both residential and commercial, will be invaluable.
- Good attention to detail and follow-up.
- Must be willing to work flexible days and hours including weekends.
Please click on the tab below to apply: