Our client, a global company specializing in the supply of chemicals and fertilizers is seeking to recruit a Field Sales Executive. The successful candidate will be responsible for the identification and conversion of new business development opportunities in the Chemical Sector through distribution services in and around Kenya. Operating in the following industries: Detergent & Home Care; Personal Care & Cosmetics; Coatings & Construction; Food; Textile & Leather; Water Treatment. The role is accountable for achieving volume, revenue, and margin growth targets within a defined territory by growing the company’s share. The desired candidate must have at least 2 years’ field sales experience.
- Using creative methods to increase business development.
- Analyse market trends and future needs in the agreed sectors.
- Build and maintain alliances with key distributors.
- Achieve the relevant sales budget and targets.
- Management of Debtor Payments.
- Ensure that all purchase orders are received from clients prior to dispatching.
- Quote prices and credit terms and prepare sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Ensure that all legal documents and processes are followed when signing up an order.
- Maintains customer database and approves the use of internal and external mailing lists.
- CRM and Sales Management.
- Delivers monthly reports to the head of sales.
- Diploma in sales & marketing or related field.
- 2-3 years of field sales experience.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and strong negotiation and influential skills.
- Strong relationship management ability.
- Ability to build reports and forecast on sales as well as trends.
- Extensive business-to-business sales experience is essential.
- Must be an opportunity seeker, able to take initiative, adaptable to a fast-paced culture.
Please click on the tab below to apply: