Our client, a dynamic Digital Platform heavily investing in technology service delivery is looking to recruit a Field Sales Manager with an excellent background in FMCG. The successful candidate will be required to manage & lead a rapid-growing team of field sales associates in order to build the current portfolio. He/she MUST be proficient with CRM system and experience working with a global organisation.
- Plan, execute & manage sales strategies.
- Train the sales team on sales techniques, administration & product portfolio.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers.
- Monitor & analyse performance metrics and suggest improvements.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly & annual sales forecasts.
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities.
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs.
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency.
- Stay up to date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board.
- Proven work experience as a Field Sales Manager.
- Experience managing a high-performance sales team.
- Knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- An ability to understand and analyse sales performance metrics.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years working in an FMCG background.
- Candidates with experience working for global organisation will have a distinct advantage.
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong communication & team management skills.
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Availability to travel as needed.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
Please click on the tab below to apply: