Our client, a leading roofing manufacturing company specializing in providing exceptional roofing materials, accessories and roof renovation materials based in Nairobi, is looking to recruit a Field Sales Representative who will be responsible for selling, growing and servicing the clients. The successful candidate Must have prior working experience with selling construction materials to contractors, architects, and project managers.
- Visiting potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Visit Ongoing projects to pitch products and advise the clients/potential clients on the products needed.
- Present and promote all the company’s products in all regions or as assigned.
- Strictly maintain and build positive business and customer relations.
- Supply the company with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability of products by liaising with the in-charge personnel.
- Generating leads and follow up till closure.
- Share pipeline/projections on a weekly basis.
- Meeting or exceeding sales targets as assigned by the company.
- Train and lead the partners to maximize performance to ensure continued revenue growth and customer retention.
- Preparing weekly field visit planners & reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Relevant Diploma/Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have 3-5 years’ sales experience in the Building and Construction sector.
- MUST have a good rapport with architects, contractors, and project managers.
- Must be willing to take on target-based challenges and handle the intense competition.
- Must have proven strength in the ability to grow sales and develop client relationships.
- Must be presentable and with good command of English with the ability to handle high-end clients.
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity.
- Must be aggressive with Good networking skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to change in priorities.
Please click on the tab below to apply: