Our client, a group of companies that are in different sectors i.e. Engineering, Construction, Oil & Gas, Agriculture, Security and Medical Equipment’s are seeking to recruit a Field Service Engineer. The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, installation or repair equipment related to different sectors of technology. He/She will also be required to train customers on how to use a certain type of Hardware/ Equipment. He/she must have 2 to 5 years’ experience working in the same position in the Medical industry.
- Install and repair electronic equipment and in-field installation.
- Consult with customers or supervisors to plan the layout of equipment.
- Study blueprints, schematics, manuals and other specifications to determine installation.
- Install or oversee the installation of equipment as per manufacturer specifications.
- Interpret maintenance manuals, schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Repair equipment utilizing knowledge of electronics and using standard test instruments and hard tools.
- Instruct and direct customers technicians in servicing and repairing equipment.
- Consult with engineering personnel to resolve unusual problems in systems operation and maintenance.
- May instruct customers technicians in electronic theory.
- May supervise customer technicians in testing, tuning and adjusting equipment.
- May advise management regarding customer satisfaction, product performance and suggestions for product improvement.
- Must a relevant bachelor’s degree in Biomedical, Scientific, Computer or Engineering.
- Must have 2 – 5 years’ experience working in a similar position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong presentation skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply: