A group of Companies with Companies diversified in a wide range of business activities ranging from Agri, Real Estate, Energy and Trading are seeking to recruit a Field Service Manager. The Manager will manage and offer technical support to tea out growers and ensure more and quality yield from them through provision of technical tea growing advise, crop maintenance, quality control and tea post-harvest handling techniques. The ideal candidate must have 5 years of experience of Agronomy in a large tea planting farm and with proven experience in handling tea out growers.
- Recruit and manage tea out growers.
- Advise the out growers on the best tea farm management guidelines and ensure that they are strictly followed.
- Conduct regular quality audits, detect shortfalls and advise the growers on the best curbing measures.
- Inform and ensure adherence to the quality international standards of tea pre-harvest and post-harvest handling measures.
- Advise the out growers on the best fertigation and pest management techniques.
- Inspect, advise and control the harvesting and tea leaves handling procedures.
- Receive, respond to and action all out grower related enquiries.
- Provide technical training to the out growers on the modern tea planting, pest control and farm management procedures.
- Must have more than 5 years of experience as agronomist in a large tea planting company.
- Must have proven experience handling and advising out growers.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Agronomy.
- Must have a clear understanding of tea farm management procedures.
- Must have proven experience in training farmers on the pre-harvest and post-harvest tea handling procedures.
- Must have a clear understanding of the quality standards in the tea planting industry.
- Experience in people management in a similar position is mandatory.
Please click on the tab below to apply;