Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGOs in various business sectors across Africa.
Our Client, a Global Logistic Company is seeking to recruit a Finance and Administration Manager for their Nairobi Office. Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidates will be responsible for the day-to-day management of finance, administration, human resources, procurement and ICT. The ideal candidate Must have prior experience in the Logistic Sector.
- Oversee finance and accounting functions in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, financial policies and procedures and all other applicable laws, rules and guidelines.
- Consolidate cost and revenue data to extract management information for financial decision making.
- Examine, evaluate, and implement cost-reduction strategies for efficient funds management.
- Formulate and implement sound policies, procedures, and internal control systems to ensure adequate liquidity and ultimately an operating surplus.
- Lead the annual budgetary process in liaison with HOD’s and manage the Budget information system.
- Formulate, implement, and review Human Resources and administrative strategies and policies.
- Manage, motivate, and develop a high performing human resource team.
- Manage internal suppliers which include rent, utilities, office consumables, professional services (accounting, audit legal, insurance etc).
- Oversee effective functioning of the ICT system.
- Oversee proper maintenance of company assets.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in a Business related field;
- A minimum of 10 years relevant experience with a minimum of 3 years in a managerial role
- Must be a certified public accountant and a member of ICPAK.
- Must demonstrate excellent analytical, diplomacy and communication skills.
- Must demonstrate excellent financial management skills.
- Must demonstrate planning and coordination skills.
- Must demonstrate problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to maintain good working relationships with all the stakeholders.
- Must demonstrate ability to work independently.
- Must demonstrate good supervision skills and be a good team player.
- Must be flexible in work habits and schedules.
- Must demonstrate high integrity and ethical practice.
- Must demonstrate commitment to operational effectiveness.
Please click on the tab below to apply:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***