Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGOs in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, a company in FMCG and manufacturing is seeking to recruit a Finance and Admin Manager to be based Nanyuki. The successful candidate will be a senior manager responsible for maximizing the company’s value through management and oversight of the Finance function. The ideal candidate must have 5+ years’ experience in a senior finance role, a CPAK holder and proficient with QuickBooks.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance function of the Company’s operations.
- Responsible for Monthly accounts closing and preparation of Monthly Management accounts. Providing variance analysis of the same.
- Responsible for preparation and review of Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Responsible for preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly management dashboard reporting.
- Responsible for preparation of Annual budgets
- Management of the Annual audit process
- Maintenance of the company Fixed Asset Register
- Preparation on an annual basis of Long-Range forecast plans for the Company’s operations.
- Manage and supervise a team of accountants and account support staff.
- Manage the internal audit process with relevant Partners.
- Management and oversight of the data and accounting software – QuickBooks online
- Management of suppliers (Procurement) and Accounts payable function.
- Develop financial and tax strategies, together with performance measures and monitoring systems that support the groups strategic direction.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with IFRS and all applicable laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Manage all external stakeholders with assistance from CEO. This includes Auditors, Tax regulators, Banking Partners, Suppliers, Customers, KRA
Academic and professional Qualifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance from a reputable institution
- Professional Accounting qualification – CPA (K) or ACCA – Finalist.
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ financial management experience.
- Proficiency using QuickBooks Online.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels, within managerial/ leadership and non-managerial employee groups.
- Knowledge of relevant accounting standards and tax regulations
- Working Capital and investment capital management – Cash flow management.
- Financial Modelling Skills especially using google sheets and dashboards
- Strong Analytical ability in preparation and review of financial statements.
- Ability to identify, implement and maintain a sound system of internal control and risk management in relation to financial reporting and to report to those charged with governance.
- Very strong excel and data spreadsheet management skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***