Our client, one of the worldwide market leaders in the flower and plant industry, is looking for a Financial Accountant for its office in Nairobi. The successful candidate will be responsible to verify completeness of financial transactions against laid down procedures, maintain good relationship with vendors as well as liaising with various stakeholders. He she will also be booking hotels for the International guests as well as capturing all staff leave schedule records, ensuring they are up to date. Being conversant with AX Dynamics is an added advantage.
- Verify payables against suppliers’ statements; ensuring proper reconciliation is done.
- Ensure supplier payments are processed & remittance advice issued as per payment terms.
- Manage banking and bank reconciliations of various bank accounts denominated in different currencies.
- Ensure VAT, Standard Levy, NHIF, NSSF, NITA Levy & other statutory returns are filed.
- Capturing expenditures in AX via the B2C bulk payment method.
- Prepare VAT returns and other reports that may be required from time to time.
- Invoicing customers for goods sold to them & ensure customers get all the documents.
- Deriving Sales reports as may be required from time to time.
- Coordinate with production department on various stock items that are needed by customers.
- Settling and allocating customers’ receipts against their outstanding invoices.
- Ensure updated customer statements are generated on a monthly basis.
- 2-3 years’ experience preferably in a manufacturing organization.
- Accounting profession –CPA (K)/ACCA and/or Degree in business administration accounting option.
- Computer literate.
- Hands on in accounting packages, AX Dynamics will have an added advantage.
- Good in communication skills in both English and Kiswahili.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to work within a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent in time management.
Please click on the tab below to apply;