Our Client, a dynamic manufacturing company is seeking to recruit a Finance and Administration Manager who will be responsible for managing Processes, Cashflow short-term investments & Forex Management for serving clients and employees, collecting and sharing data needed for key decision-making. He or she Must have over 3 years’ experience working a similar role. The ideal candidate Must have experience working in the manufacturing sector.
- Prepare monthly management accounts, payroll and statutory filings.
- Coordinate financial accountability and controls across the organization.
- Ensuring adequate controls are in place to support judicious use of company resources.
- Manage short-term cash flows, balancing inflows and outflows.
- Making decisions around short-term investment and forex management.
- Taking overall responsibility for accuracy of all financial reporting and tax compliance.
- Support development and reporting against key metrics across teams.
- Take ownership of key administrative functions including management of insurance, compliance and elements of HR.
- Hiring and couching new talent in line with the company’s expansion strategy.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Must be a CPA(K) or ACCA Finalist.
- Must have a strong command of accounting to IFRS standards and Kenya tax compliance.
- Must have experience working in the Manufacturing sector.
- Must have excellent management skill set passion for supporting the team.
- Experience in business administration and data filing.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Impeccable communication skills.
- Initiative-taker, problem-solver and a quick learner.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-driven, focused and goal oriented.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply;