Our client, a global player with a diverse portfolio of expertise across multiple industries including Agricultural imports, is looking to recruit a Fiance Management Trainee to be based in Nairobi. The successful candidate will be responsible for the finance department. He/She Must have at least 5 years of experience working in the Manufacturing Sector.
- Accurately prepare, review and submit monthly financial reports to management.
- Monitor compliance with accounting principles and company procedures.
- Prepare and analyze, annual and monthly budget performance.
- Oversee the fiscal year budgeting process.
- Monitor the implementation of budgets and provide advice to the management.
- Liaises with external auditors and prepares schedules for audit purposes.
- Develops, maintains and monitors internal controls.
- Review taxes owed and tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements.
- Analyse business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to provide advice.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance Management.
- Must have CPA (K) or ACCA.
- He/She Must have at least 5 years experience in the Manufacturing Industry
- Proficiency in SAP accounting system is required
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and supervisory skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Flexible and willing to travel if required.
Please click on the tab below to apply: