Our client, one of the biggest Manufacturing/FMCG companies in Kenya is looking for an experienced and hands on Finance Manager, for its offices in Nairobi. Reporting to the Head of Finance, the successful candidate will be responsible to prepare, develop and analyze management accounting information to support effective decision making in the business. He/She will need to have the ability to align daily actions to the company’s strategic direction and mobilize people and inspire them towards a common ambition and better results. Experience working in the Manufacturing sector and in a Multinational is a MUST!
- Coordinate and Prepare annual budget, monthly forecasts and Strategic business plans.
- Prepare, analyse and distribute monthly management accounts.
- Prepare, analyze and distribute performance statistics/KPIs to Heads of Departments
- Perform value chain analysis for new and existing products for determination of selling price and review existing price in line with company policy.
- Periodically review business trends in line with external economic indicators and advice the management accordingly
- Collaborate with operating departments to identify risks and opportunities and propose mitigating actions to deliver target business results
- Prepare various presentations, reports and financial analysis for Senior Management and the Board
- Provide accurate, accessible and timely financial information and reports which contribute to improve quality of the company’s financial decision making
- Organize annual stock taking exercise in line with the company policy.
- Analyze stock variances and issuance of stock take report
- Provide leadership to management accounting staff
- University degree preferably in a business/ statistics related course.
- A professional qualification with an acknowledged accounting body such as ACCA, CPA or equivalent.
- A minimum of 8 years work experience, 3 of which should have been in a manufacturing setting at a managerial level or level of Team leader/ manager in an audit firm.
- Robust computer knowledge, extensive exposure to an ERP environment, advanced reporting tools.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
- High level of analytical, performance management skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent reporting, communication and presentation skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply: