Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGOs in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, a leading manufacturer of ceramics, sanitary ware, hardware accessories, daily cleaning products and personal care products is looking for a Finance Manager. The ideal candidate must have experience working in the big four audit firms, have tax knowledge and have a good understanding of Uganda’s financial regulations.
- Work with and manage the Uganda finance team.
- Perform financial analysis using financial metrics.
- Perform external audit work coordination to ensure the timely completion of audit projects each year, without any penalties from regulatory agencies.
- Manage external accounts of the company and timely complete various reports.
- Training and job organization of local financial personnel.
- Oversee team that produces monthly management accounts & other financials.
- Ensure key internal controls, reconciliations and substantiation processes are in place and running efficiently.
- Implement and maintain a strict discipline as relates to cost control.
- Responsible for tax and regulatory compliance, including licencing being up to date and in place.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have 5+ years of Big Four audit firm experience.
- Ability to work independently, create solutions and collaborate internally and externally.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with the confidence and adaptability to deal with all levels of management.
- Attention to timing and details – capable of distilling large volumes of information and handling rapidly changing information.
- Critical analytical thinker with the ability to make informed decisions quickly.
Please click on the tab below to apply:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***