Our client, Hotel owners of 2 high-end boutique hotels & and a restaurant in Kigali, is looking for a hands-on and dynamic Finance Manager. As Finance Manager, he/she will provide the Owners, Directors, and other management with accurate, timely, and relevant financial data. Additionally responsible for managing the audit function in the hotel and delivering outstanding financial profitability. Experience in the Hospitality sector is a MUST!
- Responsible for the properties overall accounting and financial management requirements.
- Responsible for the local tax authority compliance of the hotel.
- Responsible to support and liaise with the Directors/Owners in meeting the strategic goals of the organization.
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing annual budgets, monthly forecasts, operating results.
- Responsible for verifying all financial reports and ensuring that all transactions are accurate and in compliance with local government regulations.
- Able to prepare and submit management reports in a timely manner and also ensuring delivery deadlines.
- Monitor and improve hotels operation costs, profitability and manage business risks.
- Ensure property policies are administered fairly and consistently.
- Oversee internal, external and regulatory audit processes.
- Represent the finance department on the daily department heads meeting with the Directors/Owners.
- Calculate and distribute wages and salaries.
- Provide direction and training to hotel operational team in areas related to finance, financial reports, internal controls, labor management, payroll, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance.
- CPAK Finalist.
- At least 10 years working experience in a Managerial Financial position in the Hospitality sector.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with strong accounting software experience.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel / Word) and experience with Software like Opera, Micros, Posit, Hotel Logix, SAGE, Zero etc.
- Strong organization skills and show great attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply: