Our client, a top steel production company in East Africa is looking to recruit a Finance Manager to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. The ideal candidate Must have experience in the Manufacturing Sector and worked with SAP ERP.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits, providing information to external auditors.
- Maximizes return, and limits risk, on cash by minimizing bank balances, making investments.
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Consistently analyze financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation.
- Manages the finance and accounts employees by following up on their work results, training and coaching them for self-development and apprises their overall performance.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must be a CPA (K).
- Must have experience in the Manufacturing Sector.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Practice high sense of confidentiality, team player and organizational skills.
- Must have experience working with SAP ERP.
Please click on the tab below to apply: