Our client a mid-sized Financial Service Company based in Kampala Uganda is seeking to recruit a Finance Manager/Senior Accountant who will be responsible for financial planning, controlling and the preparation of monthly and annual reports. The ideal Must have experience working with Sage ERP.
- Maintaining the general ledger, performing month-end close procedures including reconciliations of Cash Book, Banks, Debtors and Creditors Statements.
- Preparation of accurate monthly management reports with concise written commentary.
- Responsible for budgeting and quarterly reforecasts.
- Managing financial systems, processes and internal controls throughout the company.
- Petty cash management with a strict view of transparency and accountability.
- Preparation and submission of quarterly and annual returns and liaison with external auditors.
- Maintaining the company’s fixed assets register, acquisition of the assets recording and amortization and optimal usage.
- Preparation of the payroll.
- Office procurement.
- Ensuring compliance with tax regulations, statutory requirements and other government regulations are compiled within the stipulated time.
- Establishment and maintenance of good rapport with financial intermediaries, suppliers and other service providers.
- Ensuring deadlines are met for all licenses and insurance bonds required for the Company.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Must be an ACCA or CPA.
- Must have experience working with Sage ERP
- Must have over 5 years working experience with at least 2 years at Senior Accountant role in a Midsized Company.
- Must have an appreciation of commercial negotiations.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully under pressure.
- Must have excellent analytical skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply: