Our client, an exciting Pharmaceutical startup company, is looking for a hands on and dynamic Finance Manager. As Finance Manager he / she will provide the Owners, Directors, and other management with accurate, timely, and relevant financial data. Additionally responsible for managing the audit function in the Pharmacy and to deliver outstanding financial profitability. Experience in the Retail or Pharmaceutical sector is a MUST!
- Responsible for the properties overall accounting and financial management
- Responsible for the local tax authority compliance.
- Responsible to support and liaise with the Directors/Owners in meeting the strategic goals of the
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing annual budgets, monthly forecasts, operating results
- Responsible for verifying all financial reports and ensuring that all transactions are accurate and in compliance with local government
- Monitor and improve operational costs, profitability and manage business
- Conduct regular weekly finance department
- Overall responsibility for end-to-end software for inventory and billing management.
- Ensuring that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate
- Maintain banking relationships and negotiating loans and merchant services for business
- Preparing financial reports and submissions to relevant government
- Ensures all new hire paperwork, benefits, performance appraisals, disciplinary action forms and other pertinent personnel documents are filed appropriately and maintained in accordance with the company HR practices as well as calculate and distribute wages and
- Monitors and contains all inventories to ensure proper levels without causing burdens on cash
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance.
- CPAK Finalist.
- At least 8 years working experience in a Managerial Financial position in the Retail or Pharmaceutical sector.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with strong accounting software experience
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel / Word) and experience with Software like Opera, Posit, SAGE, Xero, IVEND
- Strong organization skills and show great attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply: