Our client, a leading Transport company in Tanzania, is looking for a dedicated and dynamic Financial Controller for its offices in Dar es Salaam. He/She will be responsible for the Preparation of budgets, forecasts and cash flows, identify the performance indicators, as well. looking after status of foreign exchange fluctuation and dealing with treasury department in between others. He/she will also be firming up long term strategic direction in Finance, Forex & Logistics and provide advice to support the decision-making process.
- Present annual reports and ensuring analysis of expenditure on a monthly basis.
- Ensure complete insurance cover of business areas and its assets.
- Oversee optimum negotiations with suppliers Local & Import procurement.
- Supervise and control the work of the Accounts team.
- LC Opening, Bill discounting, Import –Export documentation and Treasury management.
- Review of business and accounting systems & processes (SOP)and strengthen internal control system.
- Carry out cost saving analysis.
- Develop and operate financial accounting procedures for the Group.
- Financial analysis and Preparation of Loan documents for Bank loan approval with close liaise with financial institutions for compliance and raise credit line in USD millions.
- Payroll processing and ensure timely submission Taxes, VAT returns and administration.
- Develop policies, controls, strategic plan, growth and compliances in all functional areas.
- Participate in commercial negotiations with customers and vendors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance. Masters an advantage.
- CPA (K)/ACCA.
- Management experience at a senior level reporting to Directors.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to lead motivate and grow a team of dedicated employees.
- Competent IT skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply;