Our client, a dynamic financial service based in Nairobi is seeking to recruit a Financial Management & Planning Analyst who will be responsible for preparation of monthly financial analysis of management information. Thisis a hands-on role in the Finance Department that requires accounting proficiency, strong excel skills and commercial acumen. The ideal candidate Must have similar experience in the Financial service sector.
- Preparation of monthly financial analysis of management information incisive with commentary for review by the Finance Manager.
- Reporting against Budget and previous projection.
- Analysis of the loan portfolio, collections and write-offs.
- Analysis of departmental capital & operating expenditure.
- Communicating operational performance using charts, graphs and data.
- Consolidate the group monthly management accounts in excel, ensuring intercompany loans and recharges are properly accounted for and exchange gains and losses correctly reflected.
- On a quarterly basis, updating the projection by discussing with Product Managers and Department Heads the financial outlook and scope of work for the next 12 months.
- Prepare analysis and commentary for review by the Finance Manager.
- Manage the annual Budget process, circulating templates of cost to date and assist Product Managers and Department Heads in developing their budget for the year.
- Treasury: preparing weekly and monthly cash forecasts for the Group. Monitor external loan agreements and their covenants.
- Ad hoc cost-benefit analysis of investment and departmental spend.
- As required support with daily and weekly electronic reconciliation of disbursements and payments from customers.
- Relevant Bachelor degree.
- Fully Qualified ACCA / (CPAK).
- Must have over 5 years’ experience in the Financial Service sector or high transactional volume business.
- High-level analytic and computer skills.
- Must have a good understanding of financial concepts, attention to details, accuracy and capable of multitasking.
- Strong passion to succeed.
- Group reporting – reconciliations and consolidation.
- Support of accounting system implementation.
Please click on the tab below to apply: