Our client, a leading global Paint Manufacturing Company is seeking to recruit a Financial Manager who will be responsible for management and leadership of the Company’s Finance and IT function by implementing a business plan which is profitable and sustainable and meets the organization’s strategy and vision. Also, to align the business to Group policies, procedures and financial reporting standards. The ideal candidate Must have experience working in the Manufacturing sector.
- Ensure appropriate levels of Internal Controls are maintained and aligned to Group.
- Providing leadership and strategic direction to management and employee.
- Provide strategic insight and direction in formulating strategy to grow our presence in Kenya.
- Maintain and advance the groups corporate and market reputation.
- Plan, develop and implement a business plan as well as budgets to meet agreed Group performance plans within budget and timescales.
- Assist FSC in clearing queries and implement IFRS to align to Group policies.
- Facilitate stock counts, manage costing process and maintain accurate inventory controls.
- Day to day general management of the Company’s finances and IT, as well as related administrative functions.
- Review Financial reports and prepare Tax calculations and packs as well as consider Transfer Pricing matters.
- Assist External Auditors in gathering evidence and finalization of AFS.
- Assist Internal Auditors in gathering evidence and finalizing audit.
- Company secretarial aspects of business to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Improve internal customer SLAs.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders including customers, suppliers and employees.
- Management of Finance Expenses, Company Insurance and Treasury requirements.
- Business partner to the Managing Director of the company.
- Manage working capital and fixed assets.
- Manage credit exposure.
- Compile monthly forecasts and play a key role in the business strategic plan process.
- Produce timeous and accurate statutory returns.
- Review of payroll and ensure compliance with company policy and statutory requirements.
- Maintain accurate cash forecasts and manage cash requirements in line with group policy.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must be a CPA (K) or ACCA Finalist.
- Must have over 6-8 years post article experience preferably in a Manufacturing sector
- Must have knowledge of Syspro or SAP.
- Ability to prioritize workload and function effectively within and outside the office in a cross-cultural, interdisciplinary
- Ability to work under pressure to complete multiple tasks, meet demands and deadlines with a positive, constructive
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters and respond as
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Must have an impeccable integrity and diligence.
Please click on the tab below to apply;