Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGOs in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, an innovative Fintech Company based in Nairobi, is currently looking to recruit a Financial Planning Analyst. Under the supervision of the Head of Financial Planning &Analysis, the successful candidates will be mainly responsible for supporting sound financial management and reporting systems as well as financial management capacity across the organization enabling adequate financial planning and monitoring. The ideal candidate Must have strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills and be able to present financial information and models in a concise and easily comprehensible manner.
- Support in the preparation of monthly and quarterly reports to be used in analysing current performance as well as future projections.
- Undertake variance analysis of reported costs per department to aid in generating insights which in turn drive resource allocation and decision support.
- Support the budgeting cycle.
- Support the development and update of medium-term business models
- Support the Head of FP&A in the enhancement of financial management capacity and skills across the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Accounting or related field
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills
- Working knowledge of recording financial transactions (debits, credits, P&Ls, cashflows)
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and ability to connect dots across a large organization.
- Ability to present financial information in a clear and concise manner
Please click on the tab below to apply:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***