Our client, a dynamic Fintech Company based in Nairobi is seeking to recruit a Financial Planning Analyst, who will be responsible for supporting sound financial management and reporting systems as well as financial management across the organization enabling adequate financial planning and monitoring. The successful candidate will be able to perform a variety of financial activities including planning, analysis, budgeting, and reporting. The ideal candidate Must have experience in the financial planning Sector. They will be reporting to the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Support in the preparation of monthly and quarterly reports to be used in analyzing current performance as well as future projections.
- Undertake variance analysis of reported costs per department to aid in generating insights which in turn drive resource allocation and decision support.
- Support the budgeting cycle.
- Support the development and update of medium-term business models.
- Support the Head of FP&A in the enhancement of financial management capacity and skills across the organization.
- Any other tasks as may be required from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Accounting or related field.
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills.
- Working knowledge of recording financial transactions (debits, credits, P&Ls, cashflows).
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented and ability to connect dots across a large organization.
- Ability to present financial information in a clear and concise manner.
Please click on the tab below to apply: