Our client, a dynamic Flower Farm based in the outskirts of Nairobi is looking to recruit a Production Manager. The successful candidate MUST have minimum 8 years in the roses industry and growing and 5 years practical experience in management Position in flower production Activities/Horticulture.
- Plan all operation in relation to production and management of pest and diseases.
- Analyse the overflows and decide on all irrigation matters.
- Ensure all workers are protected from chemical contaminations or any danger at their workplace.
- Ensuring proper transportation of flowers from greenhouse to pack house.
- Supervise daily issuance of chemical and fertilizer and ensure the same is utilized appropriately.
- Achieve required budget and production.
- Discuss scouts reports and approval of programs and chemicals with the agronomy department.
- Control both chemical and fertilizer budget.
- Approve daily chemical and fertilizers requisition of crop protection and crop nutrition.
- Ensuring that production department conforms to audit requirements.
- Updating sales department on sudden increase or decrease on production.
- Bachelor’s Degree in BSC, Horticulture or a relevant field.
- Must have at least 8 years’ experience in roses production 5 years being in management position.
- Must have impeccable communication skills.
- MUST have Operational budget skills.
- Excellent IT skills will be an added advantage.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-driven, focused and goal oriented.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply: